Software DevelopmentUsing Agile Development, precise programming and technical skills to build and deploy software. Let's Get To Work
I’m Daniel, a freelance software developer working remotely for start-ups, agencies and businesses. I use clean, precise coding and Agile Development practises to build server-side, client-side and API programmes that are fast, intuitive and high-performance.
Frameworks (Laravel, AngularIO)
I’ve worked with development houses and marketing agencies on various projects, helping to create software used in the property, pensions, e-commerce, gambling and pharmaceutical industries. Here are some of my partners.
I have been building software for nearly 10 years, and in that time I have developed a highly technical yet specific and simple approach to coding. Each project I undertake uses Agile Development, setting tasks to achieve goals and providing updates at the end of every sprint. For this, my preferred tools are JIRA and Bitbucket. Once development and testing are complete, I will take care of deployment. Should you need ongoing support and maintenance, I can work with you to establish a tailored service level agreement. The result is software that is fast, secure and functional.
- Developed using PHP Framework Laravel
- MySQL Database to store and access information
- AWS Instances are used for hosting
- Work to the latest versions
- Using mobile-first approach to development
- Software is built to the latest browser specs
- Connecting client-side and server-side through both secure and open RESTful APIs
- APIs are accurate, well documented and easy to understand, proving a fast response
LINES OF CODE
Meet the people behind Baddan Software Development.
Work With Me
I work remotely from my base in Grimsby, Lincolnshire, UK.
You can reach me Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, via Slack, Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Email and Phone.